5.10.09

EVERYTHING PERFECT POLAR BEAR


Everything Perfect Polar Bear. 2009. Lou Carv. 24"x24". Acrylic and Mixed Media on Birch Wood.

My cousins taking the air out me and then I pass out and dream I'm in the Ms. Pacman game. Then I wake up as they are smacking the hell out my face. We were playing Atari right before so I guess my brain continued the game but I was inside it.

My grandmother making me nasty soup while my parents were in Vegas on vacation. I cursed at her and she called my best friends mother. I cursed again.

My grandmother got assaulted in her house in Little Havana. They stormed in and beat her up. This was back in the 80's. They took some money. I told my mother about it and she doesn't remember. Everybody's house was getting broken into back in the 80's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT© 2010 KEEP BOUNCING