4.3.09

RESUME


Detail from Louie Kisses Girl Robots. 2009. Lou Carv Paranoid Android.

My Resume:
1. Passed out flyers for different companies: 10 years old.
2. Publix bag boy: Collected tips from hot women.
3. The Odome Stadium, Gainesville: Chuck D waved his fist at me.
4. UPS: Stepped on a box and almost got fired but the Union saved my job. Crashed a truck.
5. 2 different Call Centers for conducting surveys: Would use different accents and became the #1 caller.
6. A Lumberyard - no comment.
7. 5-Star Pizza-I couldn't find a house, so on my way back to the store, I ate a slice. Then, I put the box on the counter and another worker delivered it but the slice was missing.
8. First Union National Bank: Wore a freaking tie everyday then I lost some money.
9. Real Estate Agent-I tried to rule the world but found out it was a scam.
10. Miami Senior High Math Teacher: The best job I've had. But, the GOVERNMENT is ripping teachers OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT© 2010 KEEP BOUNCING