3.2.09

WE ARE CONNECTED

From Drawings



Detail of I Communicate with the Neighborhood Birds. 2009. Lou Carv. 11"x14". Ink on Paper.

In my old house I was washing my car and a Blue Jay was above me on this tree. He was screaming and screaming so I wet him with the hose. When I was finished washing the car I felt something like a rock hitting my head. I thought for a split second that my neighbor had thrown a rock at me cause I had just finished getting into a huge fight with them over a car blocking my driveway. Anyways, I had no idea what just hit me, so I began to run for the door. As I was running, I looked up and it was the Blue Jay soaring and attacking me. It hit me again on the head and flew back into the tree.

Eversince this happened I am now able to communicate with the neighborhood birds. In my new house, another Blue Jay was waiting for me to get home almost every day. I also hang out with a Hawk. I ask the other neighbors if they have seen it, but only I have. The Hawk has swooped down to fly right across my face as I'm running around the neighborhood. It will also sit in a tree and stare at me as I stare at it. There are also a bunch of Cardinals that make a bunch of noise. It's like freaking Snow White. It's funny cause when I was a kid I really liked her with those big red lips and shinny short black hair. When I was a kid I saw her in Disney and I think I got a kiss. I definitely got to feel her.



I am still doing this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

COPYRIGHT© 2010 KEEP BOUNCING